Thursday, November 11, 2010

A letter to a fren tat cant be my close fren and i HATE what he did to me today! Annoying !!

When i fall sick, many frens will consule me with a greeting and asking me to take good care of myself. Thanks to all of your for concerning me. I feel so happy although still in a terrible illness.

Today, i need to thanks to a fren of mine that acc me to see doc and showed me the way to my working place. But, when arriving his room after the surveying, he helped me to 'gua sha' so that i can feel better. that- i appreciated. BUT, HE KEEPS DOING SOMETHING THAT make me feel uncomfortable and i WONT FORGIVE WHAT HE HAD DID TO ME TODAY!!!!

Now, i juz realised that why i cant be a close fren with him.

Here is the unformal letter to him as a warning:

Title: why we cannot be so close fren!!

Desmond Ling 11月11日21:30
i found out the reason liao,,,,,as for today, i appreciate u treat me as fren to acc me here and there..and i wont forigve u for doing such idiot thing to me again and again...i oredi beh tahan your 'hiao' attitude! as this attitude keep me far far away to be a close fren for you...i enjoy the time with u for the whole morning and afternoon, but i DO NOT LIKE the way u treat me in your house....as i know so far, i will owes try to avoid to meet you alone becos of your ATTITUDE. Make me so angry and failure of close friendship to you! so, please noted in your mind, if tat happen again, no matter wat happen to me, i wont tell u in the 1st time....KEEP TAT IN YOUR MIND! Thanks again for helping me in difficulties.

0 comments: