Saturday, February 12, 2011

i changed my opinion toward him...^^

After met WM, i think he is a nice person, although acting very cool bcos of the first time we saw each other...but then, he gave me a feeling that he does not looks so stranger to me...^^

Changed my opinion to him after met him. bcos he can't understand chinese, so i have to speak english to him in order to make the environment warm, so i think so hard to open my mouth with english..hahaha...

this is wat i said: "do u sta...tis...fied with it?" (i hate to pronouns the letter "s"...so difficult!!)

oh my...wat happen o ....sentences wrong spoken out from my mouth as i can't speak fluent english..arghh...then Denise laughed at me bcos he can't understand even a word of what am i talking about...haiz...hahaha..make me so paiseh...

by the way, we had a beautiful recording section....so nice tat i can open my eyes to see the recording room...i hope i have this perfect recording room in my house too..T.T....need to earn lot of money to buy equipment...this is my target^^

great that Denise has a lovely voice and WM's is pro in playing guitar...so admire....

having a wonderful time gathered with Jacq, Denise, WM, and Honz..^^

let our composed songs listen by other people... Amen!

0 comments: