Thursday, April 19, 2012

1st time donate my blood in UK

quite a nice and excited experience^^
i donated my blood today in UK (Burn Park Methodist Church )
The equipments quite modern in here if compared to which i had donation in Malaysia.
For example, there is a machine which has warning sound to inform nurse that my blood is ready to collect..sound great!!! not like Malaysia, sometimes nurse will forget about to see weight of blood packaging and rush immediately...ahahhaa....
Just let u know that Sarawak and Sabah are in the list of Malaria zone.
so they took my blood sample for testing malaria....
I'm sure will donate my blood next year after i back from summer holiday in Malaysia.
ANOTHER 6 MONTHS TO BE NEEDED FOR THE NEXT BLOOD DONATION^^
MUAAHHAHAHAHA.......

This is my left arm laying down for blood donation.....


0 comments: